Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Fashion21 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner



Ever since I started to learn how to put on make-up, I knew early as I should that an eyeliner makes such a big difference in eye make-up. Especially for "chinitas" like me. :) and sometimes on lazy days that I find it so lethargic on putting an eyeshadow, an eyeliner is fairly enough to enhance my eyes.

I have tried some liquid eyeliners available but none ever compared to the satisfaction that Fashion21 gives me.. --well, given the fact that this only costs around 150PHP.

Two thumbs up for:

*** The Consistency. I don't know for others, but I want my liquid eyeliner to be of thin consistency.

*** The Staying Power. Goodness! This eyeliner lasts on your lids in as long as you'd want it to. It won't even come off with soap and water so I remove this using Human Heart Nature Sunflower Seed Oil.

*** It doesn't smudge or create a crease in the lids and it dries up fast upon application.

*** It comes in a glass tube and that's a good thing because It won't dry up inside unlike the ones that come in plastic tubes.

Overall, I can't find anything I don't like with this eyeliner. This is simply my eye's bestfriend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin