Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Nyx Cream Blush (Diva and Hot Pink)



Who can ever get enough of Nyx goodies?! Not me, that's for sure. I recently got these eye candies from the trusted Digital Traincase, I'm glad I did because these are my current favorites, I highly recommend these if you're into cream blushes.

When it comes to blushes, cream blushes or cheek tints offer the most natural look you can get with a blush - with proper application, that is. I tried using these with a stippling brush but eventually, I settled with using my fingers, as the heat from my hand somewhat makes the application easier.


I got the shades Diva and Hot Pink.



DIVA - A little brownish, almost scary red in the pan (I remember my friend saying, "You got this??!, why this??"). But she later ate her words after seeing it blended as it came out to be a subtle, pretty shade of crimson. I see this pretty much to complement my red lipsticks.



HOT PINK - Another shocker in the pan. The shade is simply Hot Pink. Same with Diva, it eases the shock when blended, as it came out as a nice, bright pink, candy pink in my terms that will perfectly go with any pink lipstick.


PROS:

** The pan holds a lot of product. Given that you'll only need a tiny amount, this will certainly last for months and months of usage.

** Veeerrryy pigmented.

** Unscented. As in no scent at all.

** Not sticky and easy to blend, you don't have to rush for the fear of having hard edges.

** Lasted for about 3-4 hours on my combination skin, (better than some of my powder blushes doing some magic of disappearing on my cheeks).


CONS:

** Can't think of any, hehe.. :)


For a humble price of 320 Php each, you'll definitely get your money's worth. Thank heavens for Digital Traincase. Sol, you are an angel! :) :) :)



2 comments:

  1. Haha, both are indeed shockers in the pan. They look beautiful when blended out though. Great value for your money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yah.. :) they're pretty, right? but i really wish you can try these too.. I've read that you're very careful of your blushes that you only used two within your adulf life to date! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin