Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Paranormal Activity




Yesterday, I had a great chance to see this movie while my brother's still here at home. Okay, I admit, I'm really weak at watching horror movies and the slightest move can send me screaming at the top of my lungs. My friend Jac lend me her dvd of this and I'm so grateful that I don't have to worry for I'll be screaming all the way I would want if ever this scares me real good.

Well, some kept on saying that this were real footages. But I guess not. If these were real then why do I see videos of the cast on YouTube, when Katie and Micah were supposed to be dead? They were being interviewed about the said movie and I just found out that this was a film made over a low budget. Seems that it turned out good coz they were able to get more than what they expected, thanks for good publicity.

Anyway, in terms of the movie itself, I think I wasn't that satisfied. It's like getting a Mud Pie Blizzard which tastes like plain Mcdo Vanilla Cone. Vanilla Cone's good though, so I must say Paranormal Activity is an average movie you'd better watch on dvd's than spend like 180 pesos in cinemas. It kept me watching but it didn't move me.

Sayang, I was preparing for my trademark scream pa naman.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin