Monday, January 17, 2011

Monday Morning Blah Blah.. :)


(A view of this morning's sunrise from my bedroom window)


January 17, 2011. I woke up so early this morning, I think at around 3:30am. Susmeng buhay to, pag walang pasok, di ako makatulog. Pag may pasok naman, kulang nalang pati sa daan humilata ako makatulog lang. I'm feeling so energetic today (again, this may change in a couple of hours, since pati body chemistry ko may pagka-moody din haha. ) I feel like I can kill CSOne later at work like thunder.



or.. siguro inlababo lang meee!!! OMG. yes I have this huuuge room for love inside my fatty heart. :) I love to love. I am so missing Larry like crazy coz it has been weeks since we last saw each other. :(



I'm still contemplating on what to have for breakfast. Bakit ba naman kasi ang tagal dumaan ni kuyang nagtitinda ng pandesal. Pag ayaw ko ng pandesal, ang ingay ingay niya dun sa labas. Ngayon naman na gusto ko, asan, tulog pa yata. Buhay nga naman..



Ayun, I'm still wondering where in the world this energy came from, daig ko pa pumapak ng Enervon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin